11.08.2016

Rock Bottom

Day 8 - I am thankful for the right to vote

For as long as I can remember, I have been "thankful for the right to vote" on election day. 

I vote whenever I get the chance, because I think it is that important. I vote in primaries and November elections whether we are electing a new president or not. 

Like many, I am tired of the rhetoric and am ready for it to be over. 

Charlie Rose said today that he's holding on to the hope that you have to hit rock bottom to realize that the system needs attention

This election, these candidates... 

For me, today was more than about a president, it was about all the other offices up for grabs. 

I want a complete Supreme Court. I want someone to acknowledge that the educational system in our country is broken and we are failing our kids. I want Washington to roll up their sleeves, get their asses in their seats and do their freaking job ... I know many of you are saying "you're dreaming" ..... 


Day 8 - I am thankful for the right to vote

No comments: