6.24.2008

Blog - What's a Blog?

According to dictionary.com, a Blog is an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page.

It seems like we never have enough time around here to keep up with the "Things to Do" lists - Laundry, Dinner, Breathing Treatments, Baths, and oh yeah, sending out pictures of all the things that Brooke has been doing or we have done with her......

Maybe this online journal is a way to keep up with that one aspect? There is no way it will get updated every day, I wasn't particularly good at writing in my little diary when I was 12 either.

Here's my first(and perhaps last) attempt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great way to communicate. I use Brianna's CarePage often. I am sure everyone will love the little and big updates as the family grows. Thanks for sharing!
Carol