5.04.2010

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Kristen's First Birthday on Sunday at a fabulous party hosted by Auntie Robin, Kristen's Godmother, and Uncle Bobby. The weather was perfect and Kristen really soaked up all the attention.


I decided to make Kris a special cake for her to enjoy all by herself. I did use a cake mix and ready made Wilton frosting, but I colored the pink and purple frosting myself and filled those stupid pastry bags on my own.


The girls looked adorable in their pretty party dresses!


Bob and Robin were gracious enough to host the party at their house and it was such an awesome time and a no stress event for me. They're the best friends and neighbors you could ask for!


The Birthday Girl (Thanks Auntie Robin for my Birthday Outfit !!)


Kris really enjoyed the CAKE !!!!

No comments: