9.09.2010

Oh me, oh my ..... time sure does fly by!!!!

I was astounded when I logged onto Romanskiville and found that it has almost been TWO MONTHS since there has been an update ..... YIKES !!!
Work has been crazy, it was Hotter than HELL for most of July and August (seriously there were days when my brain was braising inside my skull), Moses (Paul's Mom) had surgery and was in the hospital for 10 days and then was moved to Rehab and we go visit every night .....
So there are all my excuses ....... legitimate or not .... they are just that, Excuses. Paul will tell you there is nothing he can't stand more than EXCUSES !!!!

So let's cut to the chase .... I just haven't had the time or the energy to be creative.

The one thing we have been doing is having a blast with the 2 little girls that put the twinkle in our eyes - they make us so happy (and frustrated and exhausted ... but mostly just happy!!)

Aren't they gorgeous ???




I do have some great videos - but I'm having trouble posting them with the new Blogger tool - so I have been trying to figure that out in all my spare time ... see, I didn't completely forget about our site!!!

No comments: