2.18.2010

One Comes and One Goes ......

In 1997, my sister brought home her first "daughter", Madras Lee. She was the cutest and sweetest little thing and our family was instantly smitten.

Madras & Storm take a break

Sadly, earlier this week Madras had to be put down. Her health had been failing for some time, but this was all very sudden and unexpected. As you might imagine, Heidi, Steve and Garrett are devastated.

I wonder if Maddie sensed the happiness and joy that Olivia brought to their house and their family. If she understood on some level how much Heidi was hoping for this baby to be a little girl. I wonder if she felt like she could go knowing that Olivia might help ease their sadness and pain.

I wonder .......

In 2010, my sister brought home her first daughter, Olivia Judith. She is the cutest and sweetest little thing and our family was instantly smitten.

No comments: