1.05.2011

365 Project

When I grow up, I want to take pictures .... really good pictures.  For now I am happy with my point and shoot camera (thanks for the recommendation Mark Burbidge) and the pictures I snap of our everyday life. Since I need to save for the more sophisticated camera and have the time to devote to learning how to use it I decided that I was going to attempt a "365 Project" this year as sort of a warm up.  What's a 365 Project you ask?

A 365 Project is a photography project where you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to forget one day ... so if you see me in person or virtually, ask me what I've photographed that day.

You can follow my project here http://365project.org/hromanski/365

Here's two that didn't make the cut .....



Yup, I've got lots of room for improvement .......

No comments: