11.26.2020

So Much to be Grateful For

 

I'm sitting here Thanksgiving morning with an apple crumb pie in the oven and I can't believe that the date is November 26. In some ways, the month flew by and other days it seems like time dragged on. I always intend to sit down every day and post. There's just been so much going on and plans are constantly being rewritten. In year's past, I would have really agonized about not keeping up with things. In 2020, I decided that I deserve the grace that I am so quick to give others. So here's a little "catch-up" ......

#5 - I am thankful for warm sunny days in November

#6 - I am thankful for video conferencing software

#7 - I am thankful for weeknights without meetings

#8 - I am thankful for finding toilet paper on the grocery store shelves

#9 - I am thankful for clean sheets

#10 - I am thankful for cards and notes in the mailbox

#11 - I am thankful for online shopping

#12 - I am thankful for Brooke's love of baking

#13 - I am thankful for our zero turn lawnmower

#14 - I am thankful for noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones 

#15 - I am thankful for a really good cup of hot coffee

#16 - I am thankful for my large wraparound porch

#17 - I am thankful for new babies

#18 - I am thankful for good health insurance

#19 - I am thankful for my colleagues

#20 - I am thankful for hand sanitizer that smells nice

#21 - I am thankful for mornings when I am the only one up

#22 - I am thankful for takeout

#23 - I am thankful for my journal

#24 - I am thankful for Amazon Prime

#25 - I am thankful for an extra day off with pay

#26 - I am thankful that Thanksgiving is a holiday, even for UPS

No comments: