12.12.2017

PentaWHO?

#23 - I am thankful for Pentatonix

There is no Christmas tree in my house, there are no candles in the windows, but the elves move around each night, we're excitedly opening advent calendars each morning.  We are listening to Christmas music....a LOT of it! 

I'm obsessed with Pentatonix this year. I think I was introduced to them via a Facebook post a year or 2 ago. I discovered a cappella music in college and instantly fell in love so these guys were totally in my wheelhouse.

This Christmas season we are playing and replaying Pentatonix from YouTube. I'm partial to their version of Little Drummer Boy and Do You Hear What I Hear?



Sometimes we're a little Bah Humbug about Christmas in Romanskiville, but give them a listen....they'll put you in the mood!

#23 - I am thankful for Pentatonix

No comments: