11.25.2018

Laughter ... the BEST Medicine

#25 - I am thankful for laughter

A good laugh heals a lot of hurts - Madeline L'Engle

The last 36 hours have had some seriously annoying moments. Paul and I headed out to bowling filled with frustration and anger, not with each other, but with circumstances. That sounds like a great way to start "date night" - huh? 

We walked into the lanes and our man, DJ CEE, in the house with the first round of cocktails waiting for us. A few minutes behind us .. Kim. We were bowling a fun team ... things were looking up. 

We laughed so much that my cheeks ache. We completely forgot about the crap and even managed to take 3 of the 4 points. It was a longer night than usual but the company we had was some of the best. 

I am so thankful for the laughs that healed some hurt and the sunshine it brought to our day. 

A good laugh is sunshine in the house - William Thackery


#25 - I am thankful for laughter

No comments: