8.11.2009

They never cease to amaze me - Part II

Today I swear that Kristen rolled over and she is only 3 months old. Don't tell the SIDs police or the pediatrician, but she LOVES to sleep on her stomach - LOVES IT. She was snoozing on her belly and when I checked her one time she was up on her side - I'm amused but not really impressed. Then she wakes up and cries, I don't come as quickly as she likes, she cries louder. I make my way to the portable bed under the ceiling fan and what the heck she is laying on her back looking up at me and she is MAD bright red face and all! I'm not sure if that counts as rolling over since it was in stages, but I seriously think this one will be walking way before I am ready for her to.


The picture isn't from today, but this is her favorite way to nap!

No comments: