2.25.2011

Happier Times

My last Romanskiville post was not filled with pictures of my girls or stories about their antics.... it was somber and sad, but I felt a little better after I wrote it.  That post was written on February 8, the same day our beautiful little niece (and cousin), Olivia, turned one.  I didn't forget it was her birthday that day - sent her my wishes that morning but the big shindig wasn't until that weekend so it wasn't really "real" to us yet.

From very early on, my sister started calling Olivia "Lady Bug" and not too long after that, Brooke followed suit and then we either heard someone else say it or we just slipped into calling her Livy Bug.  She is going to be 40 years old and I am still going to be calling her "Livy Bug", the same way I, to this day, am "Heather B" (that's a story for another post).  Her party was all pink and lady bugs - it was ADORABLE and she looked soooo sweet in her Birthday Girl outfit. 



She was the perfect guest of honor delighting her guests with her charm and personality.  Opening gifts with excitement and enthusiasm - clapping and laughing and flashing that smile that just melts your heart. We gave Garrett a rocking chair for his first birthday, so it was only fitting that Livy get one too!  I found the perfect one - pinks, purples with a butterfly that matches her room theme. 


 She was a professional cake messer upper and had no problem getting her hands dirty and digging into that cake.  You made your Auntie proud little one!!!!


Happy FIRST Birthday Livy Bug !!!!!!  We love watching you grow !!!!!