5.06.2016

Seven .. Lucky Number Seven


Today our "baby" turned 7 ... SEVEN. Seriously HOW is that even possible? Wasn't I just waddling around and throwing up every 10 minutes?  Apparently not, Paul assures me that it actually HAS been 7 years. 

From the get go I should have known this one was trouble. Pregnancy problems, an 11 day early arrival, you know - little things like that. 

There was hand, foot and mouth disease .. complete with a 104+ degree fever and ER visits. 

There was eye surgery at 3 ... allergic reactions to medications .. I mean I'm not exaggerating - it is ALWAYS something with this kid.

She hates surprises and to be the center of attention. She gets easily overwhelmed by big crowds.

She loves to be busy and play outside. She HATES to clean up and has no concept of what "put that away" means. 

She loves horses, school, art, singing and gymnastics!



She loves babies.

 She HATES shoes.

She is the opposite of her big sister. She is fearless and climbs first and then wonders how she'll get down ... and then she just JUMPS. 

There are days when she really, really tries my patience. There are days .. oh there are days. 

Thing is - there is something about her - she draws you in. You can be having the worst day and she'll say something in the way that she says things that makes it all melt away. Dimples? Her smile? I'm not sure .. I do know that when she arrived she was that final piece to finish the puzzle of our family. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Kristen!!
So glad you are back writing too!!