1.03.2014

A New Look ....

Last week, I changed my hair color.  Not a huge deal to most I, however, have been getting my hair foil highlighted blonde for maybe the last 20 years.  I was amazed when I actually stopped to figure that out.  Needless to say, I was DUE for a change.  Its darker, strawberry blonde, and the first 24 hours when I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror I jumped. I made a comment about it on facebook and was harassed til I posted "selfies"


 Don't you love the expression on my face?  I'm sure at some point I'll get more skilled in the whole selfie thing.  Well .. maybe not!



Since I love how the New Year feels like a fresh start and a time to make changes, I decided to give Romanskiville an update as well. My plan is to make writing more of a priority this year ... I enjoy it and every now and then I bump into someone and they say "I love reading your blog" or "Love the way you write" ... the best was the other day when some said "You must have been an English major in college" .... man if you knew how I struggled with writing papers in High School and College you'd realize how funny that really was. I won't be able to quit my day job and live off writing a blog, but part of having a healthy year is filling it with people and activities that bring you joy and satisfaction.  

I hope you'll take a look around the new and improved Romanskiville and keep coming back because there are more changes planned. 


No comments: