1.07.2014

Oh Happy Day ....

Today is Paul's birthday ... he worked, I worked and he got home too late to share the chocolate chip cookies he received from Jeanne with the girls.  They were awake to give him the cards and gift they designed.  They were SO proud and he promised to keep the cards, including the envelopes, for the rest of his life ... 

I did order him a book (it will be here tomorrow so don't tell) and "The Girls" are planning lunch together, our treat, on Saturday afternoon.  This is one of the many things I love about him .. he is very low maintenance.  If he had his way, we wouldn't even acknowledge the day. 

I'm betting Brooke and Kristen will sweet talk their way into a cookie at breakfast time and I'm a tiny bit jealous of that travel mug with their artwork and picture on it.  





No comments: