3.16.2023

Stuck in the Middle

 


Teachers are some of my most favorite people in the world. They were part of the reason that I volunteered to serve on my community's Board of Education. 

For years I said "there is a special place in heaven for Kindergarten teachers" ... then our youngest kiddo started middle school. 

She went to 6th grade in the Fall of 2020, y'all remember what school looked like then? 

I've since updated my saying ...

"There is a special place in heaven for Kindergarten AND Middle School teachers." 

Middle School is NO. JOKE.

The meme above applies to the parents of this kiddos too, not just their teachers! 

I thought it was hard when the girls were 2 and 5, or 3 and 6 but this middle school thing... Oh. EM. GEE. 

I know that this is a season and that someday I'll look back and laugh. There is NOT a lot of laughing these days.

3 of 100

1 comment:

The Skinners said...

Wherever you are in this journey, the moment where you stand right now will not last forever. I promise.