3.14.2023

Happy New Year?

 


I sent an email to a friend over the weekend with the subject line "March????"

I literally cannot believe that it is already March, actually, tomorrow is the halfway point. 

2023 didn't really start the way I thought it would or had planned. My dad had a couple of health challenges, and I am so grateful to be able to help my parents navigate that whole journey.  My parents travel quite a bit, and it was a blessing that they were home and close to my sister, brother and me.

I'm happy to report that dad is on the mend. 

I also realized that there are more than 15 more days in March, you don't need to start on the 1st to start. You just need to start. There is plenty of time to start on that 2023 list of "To Do's"

Plenty of time to get somethings done. 

Plenty of time to make forward progress. 

Here we go ... 

#1of100

No comments: