11.05.2013

Nap Time


#3 - I am thankful for naps

Sunday was the first day of Daylight Savings Time so theoretically we had an "extra" hour of sleep.  Everyone seemed to be up at their normal time which translates to an hour earlier. The girls needed baths and showers before Christmas pictures at 12:30.  Everyone needed breakfast, Church, quick snack, into their dresses, hair done before heading to the mall  .. phew we were out of the house about 5 minutes ahead of our scheduled departure time!

We did our errands and grabbed a quick lunch and headed home.  The girls snuggled up on the couch with an episode of Sofia the First and I snuck upstairs to see if I could sneak a little nap.

I was successful and clearly was out cold because when my mom called the house I was in that "I've been asleep for 40 minutes but it feels like 4 days" fog ...

I think before the phone rang I looked something like the girls from a few mornings ago.  I needed it though and once I shook the post nap fog I felt refreshed and ready for the rest of the day. 



#3 - I am thankful for naps

No comments: