11.08.2013

Take Out

#7 - I am thankful for takeout .. especially when its cheap



We used to order Dominos .. delivered once a week. A medium Hawaiian and a medium Meat Lovers, throw in tax, delivery fee and a tip and you were talking a $25 night out (at home).

For the last several months Dominos has offered a large 3 topping pizza for $7.99 Monday thru Thursday and when we throw in the breadsticks its $12.74. The only stipulation is you have to pick it up .. we can handle that when it cuts our bill in half. Given that I have the total memorized I think that means we are creatures of habit .. same order, usually on a Wed or Thurs, almost weekly. 

Last night was one of those nights .. I ordered our pizza .. for dinner .. at 9:05.

#7 - I am thankful for takeout .. especially when its cheap

No comments: