11.04.2012

Three and Four ...

#3 - I am thankful for impromptu get togethers

My niece flew to CT from VA on Friday to attend her Grandfather's funeral.  We don't get to see her much and the girls LOVE being around their older cousins.  Last weekend we were treated to a visit with Ben in from Dallas.  We had pizza at Moses's house and Ben was down on the floor teaching the girls how to fold paper and cut it into snowflakes.  They are still talking about the snowflakes.  

On Saturday, I went to the service for my brother in law's dad and Meg asked about the girls.  We quickly hatched a plan for another pizza date at Moses's house ... we got so excited about the plan, we forget to mention to Moses that we were coming.  Oh well, lucky for us she was free.  

Brooke shrieked when she saw Meg and Kristen, who we had woken to make the trip, came to life.
  
Cousins

There was lots of great food and fun times.  We can't wait to have more of these fun times when Meg is home at Christmas !!!!

Brooke ~ Moses ~ Meg

#4 - I am thankful for my Church Family 
 and not because they are about 60% of the people who read this blog!!!



It is exactly what I wanted when I was looking for a church closer to home all those years ago when I moved to Norwich with Paul.  No one gets upset if the girls are a little too loud and we are always greeted on Sunday mornings with so many smiles.  It is a small but mighty church and the results amaze me every time we undertake a new mission. The girls go to Sunday School and have a whole set of friends they wouldn't have met because they go to a different school. They anxiously wait to see if their friends - Lena, Jayden or Didi will be there.  We don't make church every week but when we do I always leave there at the end of the service being reminded that we are so blessed to be a part of this Church Family.

#3 - I am thankful for impromptu get togethers

#4 - I am thankful for my Church Family 

No comments: