11.19.2014

LIVE from the Living Room

#17 -  I am thankful for creativity of my kids

I mentioned the other day that my sister and I were able to sneak away for most of Sunday. My brother in law and nephew were away freezing their behinds off on a boy scout overnight so that meant that Paul had the 3 girls ... Livy started on Heidi first thing "Is it time to leave yet?" every 5 minutes. Paul and I had the "Is it almost time for Olivia to come?" every 5 minutes. 

It was requested that I text Auntie Heidi to have Liv bring her Anna Coronation dress. 

The kids .. all 4 were characters in Frozen for Halloween. Olaf, Anna, Olaf and Elsa.




When Heidi and I left they were going to change into their dress-up clothes. When we got back early that evening we found this greeting us....


According to the note - Olivia had an "awesome" time and Paul had a private showing of Frozen .. complete with the girls all singing to him with the karaoke microphones. Paul says we missed an outstanding show! I love these kids and their enthusiasm, creativity and imaginations.

#17 -  I am thankful for creativity of my kids

No comments: