11.21.2014

Movies, Chocolate and Quick Trip to the Grocery Store

#19 - I am thankful for chocolate

Really no additional text needed here .. right?

#20 - I am thankful for grocery pickup

For the last 6 weeks we've been doing grocery pickup. I order online during the week and on Sunday between 11 and 12 Paul pulls up to the front of the local Stop and Shop. The attendant knows him now, she has him sign the paper and carefully loads the bags in the trunk. He climbs back in to the car, drives home and moves onto the rest of Sunday.

Not only does it save us time, it saves us a a bunch of money .. no impulse buys!!!

#21 - I am thankful for Redbox
I wish I was the person that thought to put a video store in a vending machine and then plop those vending machines in convenient locations. We are big fans of the service. We walked into our local Redbox haunt tonight and walked out 5 minutes later with 2 kids movies, for $1.20 plus tax (we had a coupon for a free rental)

No comments: