11.10.2017

Name that tune

#9 - I am thankful for music

I love music - I have it on as much as I can. I love to sing along, not going to win a recording contract but that's ok. 

One of my favorite things is when the girls and I turn the music up a little louder in the car and sing along.

I carry my iPad into the bathroom so I can play music while I shower and get ready in the morning. 

For me a run isn't doable without music. One time I ran a 5k and forgot my earbuds ... sorry fellow runners ... you all had to listen to my music or I never would have gotten through those 3.1 miles

It is on in the kitchen or playing on my computer when I'm working at home or in the office. 

Sometimes it is for comfort, sometimes it brings me joy and sometimes it melts away the anger. 

It is almost always there.

#9 - I am thankful for music



No comments: