3.17.2022

You're Welcome

 


In the event that you were not aware, Cadbury Mini Eggs are in the stores. Walmart had this convenient supersize bag in stock when I was there a few Saturdays ago.

These are one of my favorites, and, unlike other candies, there does not seem to be a "flavor" for every season. I only ever see them this time of year. 

I was so grateful that when I bought this bag, there were no children accompanying me on my shopping trip. I declined their help to unpack the bags when I got home. 

Nine of these babies are 160 calories (a decent snack or treat) and 9 at once is plenty. OK, who am I kidding? I could eat a couple of handfuls of these things at once, but I'm going to be 50 in May and weight doesn't drop off that easily - so 9 it is. 

I am not sharing. 

The bag is hidden. 

Do NOT tell on me. I will NOT tell on you.

You're welcome.

#WakeUp100

17/100



No comments: